Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Very First Blog.............



So I was thinking since this is my first post, I guess I have to reveal a little bit about myself. Here goes:


Name: Sorry, can't tell!

Age: 20 something.

Marital Status: Taken!

Interests: Soccer (Biggest Arsenal fan!!), shoes, movies, shoes, or and a bit of reading here and there. Lol.

Allergies: Cats, Seafood (ok, I'm not allergic. Just hate it).

Kids: None. Hopefully I'll get around to it sometime in the future. :)

Phobias: Heights, creepy crawlies.

Favorite Music Artist(s): The Police, U2, Coldplay, Tears for Fears (and many other 80's bands), The Fray.

Music Artists I can't stand: Any Boy Band with the exception of Take That, Justin Timberlake, Jessica Simpson (she's truly horrendous!), Justin Timberfake!! Lol.

Favorite Foods: Pounded yam with Egusi (I miss Nigeria!), Plantains, Yam and Egg.

Favorite Designer Labels: Helmut Lang, Gucci, Michael Kors, Tuleh, Karl Lagerfeld (love him!).

Bad Habits: I still bite my nails. I know it's sad!

Dream Destination: Japan

Gadgets I can't live without: Laptop, iPod, Cell Phone.

Favorite Magazine: Vogue (The ultimate Fashion Bible!).

Something I need to do real soon: Visit Nigeria. I haven't been home in six years!











5 comments:

SET said...

WELCOME TO BLOGVILLE. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MORE FAB POSTS. THX FOR STOPPING BY MINE.

Chronicles of a Naija Lady said...

@SET.... Thanks for visiting. I hope you'll be back. Don't think it will be as good as yours but I'll try!

:)

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogsville... you cant hate seafood.. seriously you cant babe.. we were all set out to be really great blog friends.. and you spring this up on me... no fair lady! you have to make it up to me(hint.. cheesecake at this time of the day is always a good idea... lol... )

Chronicles of a Naija Lady said...

@ONB..Thanks! Sorry about the seafood thing..I just won't eat it. I absolutely love cheesecake! In fact, I'll go get some now...

:)

Atutupoyoyo said...

Welcome to the real world