Sunday, August 19, 2007

Nollywood, Lipstick Jungle








Happy Sunday! Yours truly finally finished Candace Bushnell's "Lipstick Jungle" and it was a pretty good read. It's very much like "Sex and the City" with a couple of 30-40 something professional women with relationship issues. So, if you are a huge "Sex and the City" fan, as I am, you'll probably enjoy reading this book as well. It would be a good idea to read this soon because a series based on the book, starring the ageless Brooke Shields starts this fall!






I'm about to watch a nollywood movie titled "Girl's Cot" starring Genevieve Nnaji. I hope it's good and not a waste of my precious time and energy because some of these naija movies can be very disappointing! I'm trying to get the hubby to watch it with me right now. He's not really into nigerian movies, though he's been a little impressed with a couple so far. So, here's hoping.......lol!

1 comment:

SET said...

I may look into that book, I am waiting for the Sex and the city' movie too.

I hope the movie is good, don't expect anything it may be ok. Lol