Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wedding Anniversary



My darling hubby and I went out to dinner to celebrate our second wedding anniversary today. It was really great to finally celebrate since it was actually over a week ago. I can't believe that we have been married for two years now. I mean it's been quite amazing and I must say that I am one very lucky lady to be married to him. We were actually together for five years and then one summer evening, he proposed. Our happiness was short lived due to the fact that my parents didn't approve of our relationship together. That's gist for another day though. Long story short, we ended up getting married anyway and have been very happy ever since. He tells me every day that he is the luckliest man alive, but I honestly believe that I'm the lucky one. I love him more with every passing second, minute and hour of each day of my life .....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww.. congratulations babe.. i'm really happy for you.. heres to years and years of happiness with mr. naija lady...

SET said...

CONGRATS, BLESSINGS, LOVE, JOY AND HAPPINESS TO YOU GUYS FOREVER.

Chronicles of a Naija Lady said...

Thanks a lot ladies! You put a big smile on my face!

:)

Yankeenaijababe said...

Happy aniversary......u did what you have to do and parents can be pissed off. It is ur life and you have one life to you. Now, you get to enjoy the man of ur dreams alone and not with ur parents. MAy God grant you more years together. Take it one day at a time and invite us to baby showers. Much love. Great blog. Stay good.

Anonymous said...

thats so romantic. cant wait to hear why your folks were against it.
i'm thinking culture, or religion.