Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Weekend's Over!!

It's Sunday again and the start of a good week for everyone (hopefully). I went to the state fair yesterday with a couple of friends and it was pretty cool. There were many people in attendance and also lots of wierd stuff for consumption. Things such as a deep fried snicker bars and deep fried twinkies. So many deep fried snacks. Goodness gracious, I couldn't handle all the cholesterol and settled for a few cookies. Afterwards, we went over to see Fergie in concert and also Rooney (one of my favourite bands!). I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures to show you because we got our tickets late and in the end, had to settle for bad seats. Overall, the entire day went very well and we had so much fun!





P.S. Did anyone catch the Miss Teen U.S.A pageant? Did you listen to Miss South Carolina's answer during the question round? If not, please see the video below and let me know your thoughts about it. Take care and have a blessed week!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG at that response. As in, im over here LMAO. WOW.

SET said...

HAHAAHAHA I AM STILL LAUGHING AT THAT ANS.

Anonymous said...

ewwww @ deep fried snickers bars.. snickers are some of my favorite chocy bars but to deep fry it... i love trying new foods but i'll pass thank you very much(whoever thinks up ths kind of stuff?) that south carolina kid was hilarious in a not good way... like seriously... DANG!